If you are having connection issues with the hub, please log in to the control panel and use the ---------------------> Fix Registration link to restore access to your account.
In order to get onto the hub, you must set yourself up with a unique username on our registration page.
The hub now has a Twitter page, it's not really that exciting.
Please keep DC++ running on your computer!
Just minimize it and leave it alone. The more people on the server the more likely it is you will find something.
SHARING IS A COMMUNITY EFFORT! KEEP YOUR CLIENT RUNNING!
- Make sure you're connecting to this server
( albany.mine.nu @ port 411 )
- If you don't want to type the password in every time, then save it to your favorites. Clicking on the yellow star will accomplish this.
- If you are behind a router you must forward your ports
- In addition to that, you also must configure your dc++ to the same ports as the router
- No drama on the hub, you will be kicked or banned for such actions.
- The minimum share is 3 gigabytes, but it is encouraged to share more than that. For example: share your downloaded files directory. This will allow you to immediately share new things you have just downloaded, increasing the overall quality of the hub.
- No sharing your program files, windows, or documents and settings directories.
- If for any reason you cannot follow the aforementioned rules, please do not enter the hub as you will most likely not last long